Saturday, July 11, 2009

The things we will do for free Chick-fil-a!

Can I tell you how much we love this restaurant? When I was pregnant with Bella I could have eaten there 3 times a day and been happy. They have the absolute best customer service. A phone call or email complaint gets you free meals every time. Annalee asks every year when they have cow appreciation day if we can dress up and go get a free meal. I always say no, because who wants to spend more on making something to wear than you'd spend on the actual meal? I am trying very hard to say yes to a lot more things this summer, unless there is really a valid reason to say no. It gave Annalee and me something fun to do today and we got some cute pictures. Now we have a cow shirt and bandanas for future cow appreciation days!






The boa didn't work out too well. We chunked those because it was too hot and they were too itchy!



1 comment:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

I love Chick-fil-A that much, too, but we didn't make it to the cow dress-up day:) I'm sure it was worth it! Hope you're having a great summer!