Monday, October 5, 2009

Disney Day Five!

Day 5 of our trip was hubby's birthday. His one request was that we sleep in, since it was one of the few days without a breakfast reservation. We slept til about 9, ate breakfast at the resort(one of the best breakfasts) then headed to Animal Kingdom.

































We had the coolest driver on the safari ride. She was a lot of fun & corny as all get out.




We ended the day with supper at Hoop Dee Doo! It was definitely one of the highlights of the trip and a keeper! We will definitely go back there our next trip. The food was fantastic & entertainment was a barrel of fun!


Bella fell asleep on the boat ride over.


The kids waiting patiently for the doors to open.


Michael got called up to ring the dinner bell.


Everyone got moved forward to Tier 1 and 2.



That wrapped up day 5!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

We didn't do the safari this time. When we did it in 2002 there weren't any animals out, however, it looks like you got to see lots of them. Did you all walk over to the little petting zoo area? We didn't do it this time because it is a long, hot walk. Animal Kingdom doesn't seem so big at first, but it covers a lot of area!!!! I'm loving your posts!! You did it like Michael wanted, didn't you....by days. I check every day to see if you have done more. Did you see the picture of us on mine? I hope you didn't mind me putting it on there. You can snag it and use it if you'd like. I loved the one of the boys talking!!!

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

We did see lots of animals. I don't think I realized there was a petting zoo! It was hot that day. I did see the picture and loved seeing it on there! I love the one of the boys, too! So cute of them! I might try to snag it!