Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ch... Ch... Ch... Changes!

For someone with a fear of change, I think I've finally realized I will not embrace and welcome change until staying the same is more painful than making changes. What was that definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? Yeah, I might've done that a time or two and not been willing to try something new. I am starting a part time job today, that will hopefully turn into a huge blessing for our family. After one week in the office training and observing how it's done, I will be able to do the work at home. A huge plus for a mom that believes being home with my kids is where I'm supposed to be. At 26 weeks pregnant with baby number 4, this job seems like the answer to prayer! I'm believing Jeremiah 29:11. I'm excited about contributing to the finances again. Having some adult interaction will be nice, too. That is the one thing I miss about working. So, this week and next week will be all about change. A good thing!

No comments: