Monday, May 11, 2009

Homeschool Field Day

Our homeschool organization did a field day for the elementary age students earlier this month. I remembered how much I disliked field day as a child and was a little concerned my kids wouldn't enjoy it, but they had a blast! Michael made two new friends. I don't think he cared much about the activities after finding boys to talk to that have some of the same interests as him.

Soccer kick

Water break

Lined up for the relay race

Egg Toss

The boys chatting while waiting for their turn to do the egg toss.

How blessed we are to be part of a homeschool organization! These families have been such a lifeline for us this year. Homeschooling has been a challenge, but I strongly believe I am where God wants me at this time in my life. Being able to have the kids at home learning with me is such a privilege.

No comments: