Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Just breathe...

Today is one of those days when I'm reminding myself to take slow, deep breaths and to relax. I have dealt with anxiety induced chest pains when feeling overwhelmed for years. Today is the first time in about 10 years that I've wondered if I need to go to the emergency room, which of course, makes it worse. I want to pull the covers over my head and not answer my phone or come out, until absolutely necessary.

Can you relate? How do you fight those feelings?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Girl, depression is NOT of the Spirit. Get in your Bible and then hide under your covers and pray. Fall on your face before God (literally) and seek His strength and help. You are trying to do this on your own, girl, and this is too big for you. Oh yeah, fasting and praying helps, too. ;0)Love you!!