Thursday, December 18, 2008

A first for Ernie

Ernie tiled our bathroom! Being the indecisive person that I am, we talked about it for a long time before picking out the tile. It took the toilet overflowing and soaking the carpet to make me finally pick out the tile. It took a long time to get it done, but it is beautiful! Ernie did a great job!





The entire bathroom is not done, yet, but we have an area where the concrete is raised. We've got to figure out what to do about that situation. I think it'll have to be sanded down or something. I think the plan is to rent equipment and smooth it out... hopefully soon! Now that it's part of the way done, I want it finished! The next project will be ripping down that nasty wallpaper and painting. I think I know the color I'm going to use. The name is Oyster Bay. It is a cross between grey and blue. It's beautiful!

No comments: