Tuesday, February 3, 2009
What I learned this week
1. Bella's personality is starting to show more of my traits. Being stubborn, strong willed and ornery is good in some situations, right? :)
2. Bella can stand up without holding on, but only when she has the desire.
3. Michael and Annalee have been amazing this past week with my mood swings, then watching Bella without complaining for hours while I was stuck in the bathroom.
4. I have an amazing husband. No matter the kind of day he had at work, he was always willing to cook or pick something up then take over with the kids as soon as he walked in the door when I was sick.
5. I learned this week that I don't always treat people as kindly as I should. Sometimes I say things without thinking or sometimes things come out wrong. Sometimes I need to say I'm sorry and thank you more often than I do.
6. I have learned that in some situations(ok, a lot of situations) I need to let go and let God have control.
7. I learned that even though I struggled with controlling a situation for years, I could not control it and God had it all together and planned out for my good.
8. I learned from a very wise woman that I need to obey my husband and be under his shield of protection in every aspect of my life. Wow. That was a big one to me. I need prayer in this area.
If you'd like to read more of What I learned this week posts, check out Musings of a Housewife.