Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shutterfly's 2010 Holiday Card collection

Am I the last person in the blogosphere to realize that Shutterfly carries holiday cards? I knew that they printed photos and had stationary, but I had no idea they have holiday cards! I came across a link on another blog and decided to look and see what Shutterfly offers. They have many, many cards from which to choose. I really feel like I’ve missed out over the years by not ordering cards from Shutterfly. There are so many designs and they are very reasonably priced. I plan on ordering this Christmas card for my family this year. I love the colors and simplicity of it. With life being really crazy and busy with our newest addition this year, I am loving simplicity! They have photo Christmas cards. The cool gray is my favorite photo Christmas card. They also have many birthday card invitations This is a super cute birthday invitation! Shutterfly also has many different invitations for any occasion! I love this simple holiday invitation. Shutterfly is a wonderful place to order any of your stationary or picture needs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also love their photobooks too!!

Jeannie :)