Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend wrap up

We had such an amazing weekend this past weekend. It was pretty busy, but full of fun. We went to visit Mae(Ernie's grandmother) Saturday. We love spending time with her. I honestly need to make time to do it more often. Everyone is so busy, but I sure don't want to look back one day and wish I had spent more time with her. She is such an amazing person. She has always made me feel so welcome at her house. She is living with Aunt Jeannie in Ruston now, so it's a little farther to go to visit her, but it is so worth it. When Ernie and I were dating and he could not go to a holiday dinner at her house, I went without him. That was so out of my comfort zone, but they made me feel so welcome. She doesn't care if you are white, black, rich, poor, wear make-up or not, everyone is treated equally. We loved our afternoon with her.

Mae would say her hair looks like "chicken butt" here, but I love the picture of her with Annalee!


Bella was so sweet with Mae!

She loves her great grandmother!

1 comment:

Cathie said...

You will treasure those pictures.