Monday, September 15, 2008

Encouraging

Chick night was so awesome tonight! It was very encouraging. I am sure every one needs encouragment from time to time. My favorite verse of the night was Psalms 56:8"Record my lament; list my tears on your scroll are they not in your record?". I know God sees and hears everything, but I never thought about him having a record of every single tear I have cried. That is amazing!

Angel had an awesome message, as always! I felt like she was preaching to me. It is amazing that God seems to know exactly what I need to hear when I need to hear it the most. I am so thankful for my family and friends at church. It is nice to have that support network behind you, ready to lift you up when you need it.

Bella did manage to stay in the nursery for about 30 minutes. She was crying when I went to check on her. It was nice for my arms to have a short break!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the book of Psalms....whenever I'm feeling down, I can usually find something there it bring me back around!

Sherri said...

I'm glad you had that chance to get away...step away from the everyday things of life. It sounds like a great little group you have there!!!