Friday, September 19, 2008

Thankful Friday

I have so many things to be thankful for this week!

1. My wonderful husband! He is such a giving, loving man. I can count on him to have my back at all times and to make me feel better when I am not feeling the best.

2. Three amazing kids. We spent a morning in the doctor's office this week and are dealing with an ear infection and sore throat, but other than that, it's been an awesome week with them.

3. Sharing, giving hearts. Michael got some money for his birthday and is constantly asking to spend it on someone else. It makes me so proud!

4. Friends are such a sweet blessing.

5. New jeans! I bought a size smaller this week! It was a great feeling. I actually think they are feeling a little loose after they've been washed and dried. I wanted to buy about 10 pair!

6. The library. I cannot say enough good things about the library! We went Wednesday afternoon. I think Michael has read 4 or 5 of his books since then.

7. The washer and dryer! Bella woke me up with a blow out this morning. I was very thankful it was simple enough to strip the bed and wash sheets right away.

8. The weekend is here! It is going to be busy, but it will be great to have Ernie home all weekend.

No comments: