Monday, September 8, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window ... the sky is dark and I was told it is very humid.

I am thinking... that I love my little family!

I am thankful for ... my wonderful husband and kids.

From the kitchen ... the yummy homemade cookie cake for Michael's birthday is calling my name.

I am wearing ... a white tank top and black capris.

I am creating ... nothing at the moment. I am not big on creating anything.

I am going ... to be ready for bed soon, but I don't think Bella is anywhere near ready after her evening nap.

I am reading ... "Honey For a Child's Heart".

I am hoping ... Ike does not hit Louisiana.

I am hearing ... Ernie and Annalee play Madden 09 on the Wii.

Around the house ... are lots of books.

One of my favorite things ... is to spend time with my children.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week ... to get my hair cut tomorrow, take Annalee to speech Tuesday and Thursday, a birthday dinner for Ernie at his Mom's tomorrow evening, cheerleading practice for Annalee, Co-op starts Wednesday, birthday shopping for Ernie.

1 comment:

Stagnant Life said...

Hi. I am Katrina and I am a Homeschool mom too. My kids are 10, 8 and almost 3. I caught a link to your site through Sherri at Our Place. Well, hope to get to know you better through your blog. Visit me at http://pereafamily.blogspot.com