Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A bucket list of sorts for 2014

1.  I want to get our budget under control.  I am tired of money ruling over us.  I want to tell it where to go.  I want to put 3 months worth of living expenses in savings.  I do not want to have to worry about buying groceries.  


2.  I want to buy a house this year.  I want to be able to paint and decorate and make it mine.  


3.  I want Ernie to find the perfect job, for him.  He is not happy in his current job and I want to see him happy again.  


4.  I want to declutter every single thing in my house that either does not have a use or we do not love.  


5.  I want to tame the paper monster.  


6.  I want to clean out every single closet in the house, even mine.  


7.  I want to clean out the garage and get rid of everything we do not need.  


8.  I want to kick the addiction to my phone.  I want to set a limit of only being on it before my kids wake up in the mornings and after they are in bed at night.  


9.  I want to spend more time reading with my girls and playing with them.  


10.  I want to fully engage with all of my kids and Ernie and put the phone away any time they are talking to me.  


11.  I want to spend more one on one time with each of my kids.  


12.  I want to encourage Ernie to do the same.  


13.  I want to declare one night a week to be a family game night.  


14.  I want the read through the Bible chronologically this year.  


15.  I want to memorize one verse per week.  


16.  I want to do my Jesus Calling devotional every day.  


17.  I want to encourage Annalee to do her Jesus Calling devotional every day.  


18.  I want to stop yelling.  


19.  I want to stop dealing with anger.  


20.  I want to pray more and feel God more.  I want to grow deeper in my relationship with him.  


21.  I want to invite a friend or another family over once per month.  


22.  I want to be a good example to my older children.  


23.  I want to be better organized with homeschooling my girls.  


24.  I want to stop living in fear.  


25.  I want to stop saying yes to things, just because I want people to like me.  


26.  I want to exercise at least 4 times a week.  


27.  I want to learn to eat healthy, real food.  


28.  I want to learn more about essential oils and how they heal our bodies.  


29.  I want to learn more about healing our guts. 


30.  I want to learn to be a better communicator and not fear rejection.  


31.  I want to be intentional about talking to Ernie more. 


32.  I want to take a vacation to Disney and Branson.  


33.  I want to write a book.


34.  I want to read more than 100 books.  


35.  I want to train to jog a half marathon next New Years Eve.  


36.  I want to get off of all sugar and wheat.  


37.  I want to find complete healing from the anger and bitterness after my brother's suicide.  


No comments: