Sunday, August 31, 2008

A fun filled weekend!

It started Friday afternoon with the homeschooling monthly bowling activity. Annalee bowled and had a great time until the shoes started hurting her feet. Michael would rather sit and read instead of bowl.

Then Friday evening we went to Grandma Shelia's apartment and swam for awhile. Everyone had fun there!


Saturday we went back to Grandma Shelia's apartment for a birthday party for Ashley. The kids loved that! I think I found the cookie cake I want for my birthday. The icing was soooooooo yummy! I cannot believe I enjoyed it more than Great American Cookie Company! I thought there was no cookie cake that could compare to their's!


What a beautiful cake! It was awfully rich, but was beautiful! The cookie cake was out of this world!

The birthday girl blowing out her cool, sparkling candles!

Michael holding Bella. She loves her big brother! I think he loves her quite a bit, too! :)

3 comments:

I Love Cookies said...

Better than a Tummy Yummy cake??? Just can't be! LOL I too have quite an affection for that YUMMY cake icing on a cookie! I just don't like to clean up after it!

Ashley's Mom did a GREAT job on both of her cakes!!

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

LOL! Maybe not better than a Tummy Yummy cake, but the icing was phenomenal! It did make me sick afterwards, though. It was a little too rich. I thought Paula did a fantastic job! Ashley didn't like the picture she took for the cookie cake, but that's a teenager for you!

Chris said...

Wow, what a gorgeous cake!!!