Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yay! We have our toilets back!

We actually had them back yesterday afternoon, but I was so mentally drained and did not think I could manage to post a decent blog. One plumbing company so lost my business. I am not going to say I'll never use them again, because I never say never! I will say that the only way we would use them is if absolutely no other plumber in town was available. Roto-rooter did a great job. He found the problem right off the bat and had it fixed in no time. They also were here within about 40 minutes of Ernie calling. We should have called them first, but you live and learn. We are thankful that we now have use of our toilets and bathtubs! What was the problem? There were tree roots growing into a pipe. The plumber had to go onto the roof to get to the right drainage pipe to clear out the problem. Once again, all is good!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Wow..that is a problem. I'm so glad that it is all fixed now!! Woo Hoo!!!